Your Holiday Wish List
Edition: December 2003 - Vol 11 Number 12
Top 10 Gifts to help you Work Better
If you could get just one gift this holiday season to help you do your job better – but that costs no more than $1,000 – what would it be? We recently asked Repertoire readers this very question.
Handheld computers are, hands down, the most desired gift across the board. Sales reps, manufacturers, distributors and providers all expressed a need for PDAs or Blackberries. Sales training, computer training and time management seminars also ranked high on the list. And, understandably, a $1,000-worth of clerical help would be a godsend to many of you.
Here’s a list of the top 10 gifts you told us would improve your job performance … and here’s to hoping your holiday wishes come true!
1. PDA/Phone Combo, such as the Palm Tungsten W Handheld
3. Laptop Computer
4. Education/Training Courses
5. Temporary Administrative Help
6. Portable Handheld Scanner (with the ability
to scan business cards)
7. Wireless Network Card for Laptops
8. Color Printer
9. Global Positioning System, such
as Magellan RoadMate
10. New Office Furniture